Friday 2 July 2010

Tiny Little Inchies!

Another teeny weeny swap going on over on the CardMaking and PaperCraft forum. I did a couple or three, no four, teddies and Cats on real Inchie chip board no less! and added another one called 'Autumn' which I can never spell, because I can't see why it needs an N at the end. I have a little ditty to help me to remember how to spell it...don't laugh...I was about 7 when I made it up...Ache Under TUM Nasty. (or Auntie's Umbrella Turns Up My Nose) So I did ...autum... and then the N has 'fallen' off...(get it? fall? Autumn!? well, I thought it was clever) this one I did ages ago on ordinary card, but lost, it was probably part of this set here and suddenly appeared. Well, I'm not sure when it appeared. I just spotted it one day in one of my WOYWW photo's. As I've said before, things in my house just disappear into another time and dimension and turn up again as if they've never been away!
Ohoo quick, say 'Hi' ((wave)) to New follower!! (before they run away too) Anne from Anne's Place You must pop over and have a look at Anne's beautiful Wedding card.
Too many late nights...or early mornings for me this week, so night night, thank you for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Ooooh... lovely inchies!!! Beautiful work!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh great inchies,hun love em,and love your wee ditty too he he hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These teeny weenies look really cute and fun. Have a nice weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Lyn, they're gorgeous.
    I could never do anything so small with me big mitts lol
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're gorgeous - don't know how you cram so much on something so small hun
    hugs
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are great hun, really cute
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful Lyn.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know what they say about things moving around, its "Mr Nobody" anyway love youve got some fabulous things on your blog today, I love them all they are so colourful. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely inchies Lyn - I love the autumn one. Hope you have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies