Wednesday 27 June 2012

This Wednesday'sDigi is...CLOSED

Sorry CLOSED now! No time this week to do you a 'proper' digi, so how about this one. It's a party invitation. I drew it, on the same lines as Jim Davis, Garfield and friends, especially for my youngest daughter's 10th birthday!! (I was great Garfield Fan back then!) I found it while moving loads of my arty 'stuff' away from my craft room window. (Under the bench)
I've rubbed out Maria's name and of course the dates and our address, so I think there's plenty of room to add your own! Hope you can use it, and no, you don't have to email me for this one, just click on the watermarked picture and it will link to an unmarked picture! Any problems, let me know. Please do not share any of my art work on shared sites, blogs or forums! Please send people here to download them!
Hopefully, once I can get my craft room back to normal, I'll draw you another 'proper' digi! I would love your comments if you can! Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, it looks very fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyn, This is very cute. I love the invitation idea. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lyn, it is so sweet!!!
    And I know what you mean, I can see me ofter go to bed/stand up *LOL*.

    Big Hugs
    Tiggerchen ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ran across your blog & LOVE it!
    Grandma Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohooo thank you! (wear slippers next time...ow!!) hehee!!

      Delete
  5. Hi Lynn and thanks for the invitation digi. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lyn, such a fun invitation! Thank you so much. Almost makes me want to have a party! I seem to always be in such a rush that I forget to go over to your other corner. You are so talented!!!! Just a little suggestion - add your other site info on the e-mail you send us lucky recipients so we don't miss anything!!

      Delete
    2. oh dear, I thought I had! I can see it at the bottom of the email (along with freebie every Wednesday..) I thought it went with every email sent out, will go and check that out!
      I feel like a party too! to celebrate, being a Nan again on Christmas day and having new windows!

      Delete
  6. Very cute! Thank you!!
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun invite! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lynn, Thank you so much for all of the messages you left me on my blog relating to me posting on Quirky crafts,I hadn't realised to linky tool was at the top, my observation skills are lacking lol!haven't been on my laptop till now so have only just linked my card. Thanks again, you're a star!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies