Friday 1 February 2013

Ewe Valentine Ewe!

Happy 1st February!! Here's a quickie Valentine's card I made using last weeks Bugaboo freebie! Happy Valentine's to Ewe! Sorry he's gone now, I meant to post this in the week and forgot!  Foxie has taken his place and he's just as cute! I'll try and make a card with him later!  The sentiment on the front comes with him. You'll find him in the Bug Store now.
My Card. All Pinkpetticoat papers...I think they're really Christmas ones but I liked them and never used them before, so thought I would! (coz I can!).
 I've also used my new CraftsTwo die cuts, square scallops, nice, like them. Also bought me some Pinflare Gel, non silicone... Mmmm? What's happened to it? I'm going to have to moan, it's doing the same as the StickIT glue does, showing through the paper/card (It's thicker than paper but not as thick as card) Have they changed it, cos it never used to, at least it's not as bad as the StickIt glue, but then those digi's were coloured, because this was a sheep, I've left him/her white with a bit of Promaker Pastal Blue around the edges. The sheep's head has been 3D-ed, hope you can't spot the splodge of gel glue staining his face! :(
Anyway, moan over, I've used micro fine white glitter on the wings, think I should have use clear, would've sparkled more I'm sure. I've added punched out hearts, fixed on with a Quickie Glue pen or similar and ribbon from my stash! Oh and one Heart Brad...
 The Font I've used on the inside is a freebie, it's called DaddysGirl, Download it HERE or Google the name! The + sign is a diamond and there's a few other little quirky bits too, that you can see in the picture, click to enlarge. The sentiment on the front of the card comes with the digi You'll find it in the Bug Store  That's it!  Thanks for stopping by!
Challenges... 
QKR Stampede-love is in air.
 Milk coffee challenge.-valentines
Lady bug crafts-Valentines/Love
 Squigglefly Challenge- have a heart
The stamp spot.-hearts (Not linked yet, can't see a Mr linky)
 Delightful sketches.-red and white.
Just hanna stamps anything goes
House of gilli.-anything goes with pink
Shellys images -Recipe 1. word sentiment 2.pattern paper 3.embellishments
Crafting by designs-animal antic

23 comments:

  1. I downloaded this ewe too, not had time to ewes it yet! I love it though and your gorgeous card!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card I love that sheep
    Have a lovely weekend
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute. i love your paper you used. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love all the added hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lyn
    you made a lovley card.the backpaper don't look christmas,to me look's more pink blosomcherys on a leave
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• .·:*¨·••·¨*:· Thanks.·:*¨·••·¨*:·
    for the adorable blu bell fairy.I appreciate you being so kind and sharing with us
    have a blessed weekend,take care of yourself and stay warm.hugs and love across the miles
    Snowbird

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always Ewe made a fab job of the card. Like Cazzy, I have yet to Ewes mine, hehe. So tempting these puns aren't they.
    Wishing you a fabby weekend Lynn :0) Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hee! That little sheep is just adorable! Awesome valentines card. :)

    Thanks for joining in our Use a Digi challenge at OSAAT this week. :)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello stranger, hope your keeping well!

    Great card, love the image & the hearts!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous image :o) I have it too and you have really done it justice. Thank you for sharing it us at OSAAT this week and good luck. Hugs
    Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a cutie! makes making cards look cute easy!

      Delete
  10. Fabulous card using this sweet image, Love the PP paper you used, much prettier than my 'sheeps poo' paper that I was going to use with this image (yes it is actual paper made out of sheep's poo, it was on Countryfile or something like that)

    Thanks for the link to the font, that is so very helpful of you :)

    Many thanks for joining in with our 'Use a Digi' challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to have to come over and find out more about this sheep's poo paper!!

      Delete
  11. Hey Lyn, sorry I haven't been by in awhile. Always thinking of you, never time to get over here. I've just caught up on your last 12 posts but am only posting the one comment for time's sake and maybe because I don't want to break blogger, still have too much to do tonight to risk crashing the ever sensitive blogging machine. Love all the latest cards although I'm kind of partial to this one. Can't believe I missed that image at Bugaboo, I'm usually so careful to get over there. Unfortunately I've missed one or two of yours now too. Thanks for the link to the Summer Driggs kit. Loved Emma's card. I can't believe you have a daughter that old either. I also can't believe you still have Brussel! I guess that is it for now. I will leave two tiny thank you comments for this weeks freebies on their original post. Hope you are having a great week.
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, glad you found the SD link helpful and very glad you like this card, he is cute!

      Delete
  12. This creation is just filled with cuteness and love! Great job! Thanks so much for joining our "EASY AS 1-2-3" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous, Thanks for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute and fun card... Thanks for playing along with us at MIlk Coffee Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! I love the punny sentiment. Thanks for playing in Squigglelfy's challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just so adorable - the sentiment is sooo perfect. Thanks for joining us this week at the Squigglefly Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this is so adorable. Love the design with the hearts and framed image. Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede and good luck. Hope to see you back friday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies