Tuesday 12 March 2013

I'm feeling just a Little bit (Harry) Potty!

Yay! Last year, for my birthday I painted a pig... thought I couldn't do better than that...Oh yes I did! I've had a fantastic day with John, Emma, Tom and baby Niamh at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, The Making of Harry Potter!!  Fantastic time, loved every nano second... It  was amazing! Did wonder why people were saying Happy Birthday though, until I realised it was on the badge I was wearing! (Thank you Tom!)
  Thought I'd share with you two pictures...one, which I promised is Me on a broomstick and another with me and John in the Potter car! (I was driving but I was sitting on the other side although I'm not in the picture...it must be magic!) We stopped to have some Butter Beer, (very nice!)
 Tom bought me a Marauder's Map, which I'm going to frame, as it's too precious to leave lying in my messy craft room! (Anyone could read it!) And...I'm wearing, at this moment  a black T shirt which says, I Served Time in Azkaban...Approach with Extreme Caution...Do not attempt to use magic against this person! Brilliant! I can now retire my old faded Deep Space Nine StarTrek T shirt to the rag bin... Emma and Niamh bought me a lovely 'I Love Nanny' Tin with a cute I Love Nanny Mug inside...with oh so too cute little owls on it and also has...Nanny's Treat Tin on the lid. (Going to have to fill that with sweeties sometime very soon!) So, that was my day, tomorrow? I'm promised a trip to the Crafty Store! Oho goodie!!

10 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so, so glad that you had a wonderful day surrounded by the love of family. Thanks for sharing part of your day with us. Check for an email sent from punchbowl.com in case it gets sent to your spam folder.

    Best wishes to you always!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa for my Ecard!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I love the photos!

    Cheers,
    Kay

    PS Butter beer sounds yummy.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Sort of fizzy drink, like coke, slight butterscotch flavour, with butterscotch whipped cream on the top. I also got a Hogwarts mug to drink it from!

      Delete
  4. Oh, I would love to visit there. Looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's brilliant!! Very expensive shop though, they could do with a few pocket money items...

      Delete
  5. OMG.... This is way cool! I would love to have the opportunity to o what you did. My birthday was two days ago....nothing like you did. Kudos to you and very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you had a Happy Birthday. It sounds so fun. I would have loved it too. Happy Birthday! Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! Happy Birthday! (late)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow-Whee what a wonderful way to spend your birthday! I would love to try some Butter Beer. Wish it was sold in supermarkets, haha. So fab you have made some special memories :0) Mo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies