Sunday 10 March 2013

Squidgy Blue Paint Freebie Paper

Happy Mother's Day to every one over her in Britain, some cards coming up later but first...
 here's the copy of the squidgy blue paint paper I used on the card below. Just Acrylic blue and white paint and some shimmery vanish, which won't show up once printed out I'm afraid, so why not have a go. The 'real' thing will always look brighter, but I think it's always a good idea to copy them and save your 'creations' to your computer, just in case!
Paper resized with added Digi.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Lyn, A lovely colour of paper and good of you to share. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the paper. It was just what I needed for a project. :)
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous paper Lyn! Blue is my favourite colour so this will be a welcome addition to my stash.:) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lyn I lOVE this paper, thank you very much. I love what you did with it too, your choice of digi is very cute. :0) Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOOOOHHHHHHH! This is awesome (I really need some new adjectives). I have high hopes for this one. I could print out my digis on this for anything that needed a night sky. Oh the possibilities....Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies