Tuesday 7 May 2013

Which cover Help me choose!!

I've been on my computer to night 'playing' with different colours and pictures I have saved, as I've been wanting to make a new cover for one of my story's, as hubby wants to put it on Kindle. This one is called  The Fire Stone. (Really??) The first book comes in two parts and I've very nearly finished Part One! So thought I'd add links here to the beginning and you can nip over and have a read! You don't have to join to read, but to vote and comment you will have to. Anyway, I know I waffle, but I think it's coming along okay... Thank you to those of you who have had a read and emailed me and thank you to those of you who have even joined so you could comment, follow and vote! So, which cover do you like best 1 at the top or 2 at the bottom. Or the old one on the side bar... or none of them!! I can't make up my mind!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lyn
    I love number 1 but both are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm thinking I like the top one too, I'm rubbish at making up my mind!

      Delete
  2. Hi Lyn I think I like cover 2 the best I think the colours are better and this means the text shows up better

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is brighter, it's just a fire ball, my old cover was a picture of the sun that I played with in photoshop, (or something like it)

      Delete
  3. hows things? I must grab me a copy of this, I have been following the progress from afar.
    as for the covers, I really like the first one x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like the first one, I'm not sure what it is but it looks like a planet and has some one pictured in the corner. Think I like the part one font better

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies