Thursday 6 June 2013

Happy Birthday Mum!

Happy Birthday Mum! (21 again!!) Here's a quickie cos I'm just going to take mum out somewhere and treat her to a trip to the nursery to buy some flowers!! (And I have to say "Happy Birthday" here and on FaceBook!...only facebook's blog link won't show this card, only other stuff! So what's the point of having a FB link if it doesn't show the card you have in the post?? Rubbish!) UPDATE Mum chose a lovely Purple Clematis!
Anyway... Here's Mum's card using freebie papers from Quick Cards made easy Magazine called 'Parisian Dreams by Jenny Ellory, all 'loverly' and PINK!
I'm using my own digi, Fluffy Bunny,with Flower Pot, who I made after mum found some drawings dad did. I changed it a bit and this little bunny was the end project!
I've added loads of glitter, 4 brads, 5 silk flowers, 3 gems on their own and 5 bigger ones on the flowers, some ribbon and a bow, ribbon, and embossed die-cut corners. Coloured of course with ProMarkers! There's also strips of green paper (left over bits) so to match what's inside (which is greeny bits that look like leaves) and if you count all of them there's six layers.
The freebie font is called Candy Round BNT which I've used in bold, you can download it HERE
New Follower, or an old follower! Hi Mo!! ((wave)) who is also hiding somewhere else but this time with a link to her fabulous work! I'd love to enter this into some...
Challenges
 OSAAT- Anything Goes
 Lacy Sunshine - Anything Goes
Lady  annes challenges- Anything goes
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Robyn's Fetish - Use A Digi
Songbird Challenges - All Creatures Great & Small
 

23 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Lyn your Mum is sure to love it. Happy Birthday Lyn's Mum. Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Happy Birthday to your Mum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful cards.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card. Happy Birthday to your Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Hope your mom has a wonderful Birthday!!! Love your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is wonderful. You are so lucky to have your mum to make cards for. I like the way you used different angles there is so much to interest the eye. Give your Mum a birthday hug for all of us out here. Thank you for sharing all your creations with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lyn, I love this card. It is so pretty. I remember you sharing this bunny with us. It is so adorable. I love the papers you used and the corner and ribbon. Tell your Mum "Happy Birthday for me."Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card Lyn I'm sure your Mum loved it
    Happy birthday to her from me

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. All bits look soo lovely. Your mum will love.
    Tell her to have a fun filled 21 again. LOL
    Hugs from the Oregon Coast

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super pretty card Lyn! #Happy Birthday Lyn's mum!# :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Lyn, I'm sure your mum loved it. Wish her Happy Birthday for me, from across the pond. Hope she had a lovely day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card. I am sure your mum will really love it. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug.
    Nancy CTB-DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Such a sweet card for your Mom, Happy BIRTHDAY to her!!Lost my Mom on my Birthday a few years ago, miss her a bunch.

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope your mum had a wonderful birthday, I love Clenatis plants too! Her card is sooo0000 cute, I am sure she loved it! I agree with the FB, it's odd the things THEY choose to show from your blog! I usually upload my own picture and then add a link to my blog. lol Thank you so very much for stopping by to visit me! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! thank you for sharing it with us at OSAAT this week and good luck. Hugs NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty! Love the colours, layout and use of die cuts. Fab card.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful card for your mum. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week.

    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card for your mum Lyn and loving all the pinks :)

    Many thanks for joining in with our 'Anything Goes' challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooh I think I've got those free papers too! :lol:

    Such a sweet and pretty pink card - hope your mum liked it and that she had a great birthday. :)

    Thanks for joining in our Anything Goes challenge at OSAAT.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooh I think I've got those free papers too! :lol:

    Such a sweet and pretty pink card - hope your mum liked it and that she had a great birthday. :)

    Thanks for joining in our Anything Goes challenge at OSAAT.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card and I do hope your Mum had a fabulous birthday. I think maybe you forgot to link to Lady Anne's :-( Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Challenge's
    Lady Anne's Blog


    ReplyDelete
  22. Sorry I have just seen it so bless you. As I said previously :-) Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Challenge's
    Lady Anne's Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies