Monday 16 September 2013

Happy Birthday Maria!

It's my youngest daughter's birthday today, so "Happy Birthday Maria!" sending hugs and other bugs across the pond..
No, I'm not telling you how old she is... At the end of this month it's grandson Mason's 4th birthday... time flies. It doesn't seem that long ago I was blogging from a Seattle Hotel telling you all he was here!
Here's the card I've made for Maria, hope she gets it, they only have a P.O. boxes out there. 
I've used a mixture of papers. Forever Friends 'Spring Time' double sided. (lovely!)  DoveCrafts 'Tea House' glittered decoupage paper pack. (very nice) I think I won those or maybe bought them in a sale. The little glittery cakes on the right were actually cut from the packaging, too nice not to use!
The digi was coloured using Promarkers, came in an assortment of cute little freebie images from a  magazine, as were those banner shapes with the cakes on.  I've also used a border punch and a die cuts.
The papers inside the card are by Ann Lang, freebies from 2 Peas in a bucket, some years ago. I've saved them as 'purple dots' but they are definitely pink! They also came with the paper 'ribbons' I've used on the corners. I've added micro glitter t the little cakes and mock stitching using a white gel pen, (I can't sew!)  The sentiment is just a rectangle with tiny punched out flowers fixed to the ends. I need one of those punches that cut out labels, it's on my wish list.
 The cup cake ribbons, paw ribbons, flower and brads are from my stash. I've put tiny beads all glued together in the centre of the flower. Actually, I'm not sure I like the flower now... I might take it off.
The Font is a freebie, it's called DaddysGirl. Download it HERE
I've been busy most of the day walking dogs! A new one joined the pack today, she's lovely and called, Jumble...I'll take a picture next time we go out. Hopefully at this rate, I'll get thinner! (but I won't hold my breath!) That's it! Hope Maria had a lovely Birthday, she's probably just getting up! Wish we were there to share her cake!
New Follower! Hi and a big ((wave)) to Karen Snell! And here's a link from YouTube. Thank you for stopping by! Off to add this to some...
 Challenges!
 4 krafty girlz challenges- Anything goes
Crafting by designs- anything goes
Inspire-me-Fridays-Anything goes
 

5 comments:

  1. That is truly delightful. Such a pretty card Spyder :-D She's going to love that :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card love the image and lovely colors. Thank you for joining us at 4 Krafty Girlz this fortnight. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. An amazing card!! You put a lot of work into this card and it shows! I love it! Thanks for playing along with our group at Crafting By Designs!

    Angie (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies