Tuesday 5 November 2013

Tuesday....T with Elizabeth

I couldn't join in with T on Tuesday with Elizabeth last week because of buzy-ness! But Hubby John has just handed me his home baked bread, (yes, he made it!) still warm, and a cup of tea...so...even though it's nearly tomorrow I thought I'd take a picture of it....along with the reason why I haven't been doing much blogging.... first, the bread and the cup of tea!Yum!!!
 
And now the reason I've been busy and not blogging....some tails and tales on Tuesday! Brontë (a Red Setter) stayed with us, I nipped into the shower and she wanted to come too... so I told her to 'go find John', who'd already gone to bed... moments later I came into the bedroom and there she was, asleep on my side....but someone else was also asleep on the other side of John....you can't see him.... and neither had Brontë, who is scared of cats!
  Jinx the Lodger cat! BOO!
 
Whoooosh!!  Brontë was gone!! You evil cat Jinxy!!!
Moments later she was soon snoring in my chair, no harm done.
Probably dreaming of the days fun she'd had  with Jumble...
 ....and Tommy

 It's Bonfire Night here in the UK...so far...it's been very quiet! Happy T day!

14 comments:

  1. Firstly - that bread looks really yummy! Secondly, I'm glad it wasn't you that ended up on the chair!!! Thanks for sharing photos of your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Bonfire Night and Happy T Day! That bread sounds great--there's nothing like homemade bread. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Men who bake bread are keepers! I know, I have one. Looks like everyone had a good night.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful animals. They melt my heart. and a man who bakes bread!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lively bunch of animals there...and wow. a hubby who cooks...homemade bread looks delicious! happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous settee! Yes, so glad you got your bed back. Yum yum I haven't had homemade bread in eons. He did a get job too! Looks absolutely delish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darn new spell checker...should be gorgeous 'setter'.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun post. Love the bread and enjoyed the cup, too. But that Jinx is one fun cat to watch. His antics get him in trouble, but they are the kind that make me laugh and laugh and laugh.

    I enjoyed seeing all the dogs you have taken care of this week. They seem like they all enjoy each other, too.

    Of course, I've never heard of Bonfire night, but it sounds like a hot time (grin).

    Thanks for sharing your tea, tales, and tails this week. What a fun post and comment you left on my blog. Rum and coke? Sounds like a good nightcap before bedtime.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cor !!! That bread looks sooooo good !!! :-)
    The story with the dog made me laugh and the ultra scary looking Jinx cat ... hahahaha !!! I bet Bronte had never moved so fast LoL

    xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fresh baked bread! Yum! It's so funny how much of a wimp big dogs can be at times. Love how he sleeps in the chair though.
    Happy Tuesday....a day late!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bread & tea look like real comfort food to me! Jinx sure looks spooky in that photo--I'm glad you were able to reclaim your rightful spot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. mmmmm... I can just smell that fresh baked bread-I'm sure there isn't any left anymore :) Love the pet pics-must have been funny watching Bronte running away.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely doggy pictures Lyn, Bronte reminds me of the red setter we had when I was growing up

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What beautiful dogs! Jinxy must have an mischievous streak like my kitties!
    Your husband's bread looks delish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies