Saturday 25 January 2014

Happy Birthday Emma-Marie!

I have a daughter who is thirty blurr-ah-umm-ish something today! Happy Birthday Emma. I had in my head I was going to make a card using my DT digi from Stitchy bear...and this is the digi but not the card, I'
ve made another one. It's one of the star signs and this one is.... Aquarius. So you can see why I was thinking of using this image.
My last card using this digi WON the Stitchy Bear challenge!!!! (Lyn does a little jig ...so glad you can't see!)
 The papers I 'think' are PinkPetticoat. I wanted stars, so did a search on my computer and Snow Stars came up, but there's no name on them, but the colour, ocean (see, water again) came up, and that is a PinkPetticoat colour. Not sure what set they're from though, and I've never used them before. The darker stars are from a Pinkpetticoat halloween set.
 I've stuck with the silvers, purples and blues again, but this time I've 3D-ed the fairy and instead of colouring her dress and wings, I've just used a Quickie glue pen all over them and then dusted everything in micro glitter and stickles.
 The silver die-cut flurry is from a wedding set I bought years ago, I used the Bride and Groom die cuts then so thought I'd use this little flurry here. I've also added a butterfly as I did on the last cards I made.
The sentiments were made by cutting the words from an embossing folder. (made from a glue tube) Added ribbon, a brad, gems and tiny flowers too!
The inside has a pocket especially for  adding 'birthday money'.
The font is a freebie. It's called Kristen ITC but some sites do charge.
  That's it I think...no...I bought the white eyelash wool yesterday!... That is it! Thanks for popping by! Catch you later. Hope to add this card to some...
Challenges

 

3 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies