Saturday 4 January 2014

Niamh's Gingerbread Christmas Card

Just a quick post. I nearly forgot to add this little Christmas card I made for Niamh's 1st Christmas, because I couldn't find my picture. Computer must have eatten them! .I hunted through all the pictures I took over the last week and couldn't find them anywhere, so Emma sent these via her phone just a few minutes ago. I love my new phone... I pressed a wrong  button and she was talking to me, I'll get the hang of it...Tomorrow she has a few moments of Fame as she and her 'Mummy Friends' are in The Guarian newspaper with their babies! Nice picture and write up HERE (Emma and Niamh are smack in the middle of the picture) Everything I've used to make the card (except the actual card) the papers, diecuts, are freebies from a  Crafty Magazine..
The Font I used inside the card is called Anjelika Rose you can download it for free HERE
and the font I used for the Designed by Spyder's Corner is called Boingo download that HERE
Bye for now! I hope to add this to a few....
Challenges
 Onestitchatatime- Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew –Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T challenge- Anything goes
Simply Create Too -Anything goes
Allsorts Challenge Blog -Anything goes
  Delicious Doodles (only one entry) – Layer Up

16 comments:

  1. Sweet & gorgeous little card Lyn! I bet she loved it!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Lyn, what a gorgeous card, I have to say that I am just no use with Smart phones, got one from my oldest son, and it just sits in the docking station, playing music for me, LOL...Happy New Year hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beauticul card Lynn. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card for a beautiful little girl. Love all the detail! And thanks for sharing the pic of mom and baby - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Lyn
    Happy new year
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Lyn.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing card!!! I bet they loved it! It is really a beautiful work of art! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lyn, I love this gingerbread card! It is so pretty. I love gingerbread. You did a great job with this. I'd give you a blue ribbon if it was up to me. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous, Lyn, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and Happy New Year!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Lyn, I'm so pleased that you were eventually able to show us a photo of this gorgeous gingerbread house card. It's so pretty and a lovely idea for your granddaughter's 1st Christmas...... next year she'll be trying to eat all the sweets. :-) Good luck in our extended challenge. Ingrid xx ( OSAAT Team )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great project
    Thanks for joining in at One Stitch At A Time this week
    Hugs Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card Spyder, a real work of art hun, so glad your friend managed to get the photos to you. I think there have been some hungry computers around over the Christmas period lol. Good luck in our OSAAT 'Anything Goes' challenge. Hugs Jane OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like the Gingerbread House card. Wonderful detail. Thank you for entering OSAAT Ch194 Anything Goes.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous and such a clever design.

    Thanks for joining us at The CRAFT Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow this is just the most wonderful 1st Christmas card! love all the great details!

    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies