Tuesday 8 July 2014

Spyder's (Other) Corner, Sponsors [Pin]spirational!

Here we go at Spyder's Other Corner, with another challenge sponsoring Pinspirational!  Deanne of A Little Bit o' Paper, a member of their fabulous Design Team has made a lovely creation featuring my  Butterfly Bear.  I''ve added him to the post over on Spyder's Other Corner. One of the winners will be able to choose any 5 digi's from my store!
Here's the card I made for the challenge also using Butterfly Bear. 
It's a picture inspiration Challenge, all blues, smidgens of greens and a lovely butterfly too. I've used mostly blues in making this card.

The first paper I fixed to the card, you can't really see. It's a freebie, it' from a set of scrap booking papers called 'A Little Spring In Your Step' by Summer Driggs. I think it was green dot paper, but because I'd run out of ink, it came out blue! It was printed onto some fab thick silky paper, which I can't get anymore! (boo!) So I just had to use it! (Aw, shame you can't see it though!)
I've also used PinkPetticoat 'Clouds' paper on the card (printed on brochure paper, which is like decoupage paper, sort of shinny) as well as a background behind the bear. (The clouds are a little bit smaller) I've coloured the lilac butterfly ribbon with a blue Promarker to make it a little bit bluer. I've also added glitter, gems, a tiny butterfly charm, a sticker sentiment and the flowers, which I've made using paper sprayed with Comic Shimmer in a sparkly blue.
I've coloured the Butterfly Bear with two different shades of blue Promarker and blended the colours together. He's also been 3D-ed (so there's a leg and an arm missing on the top bear) It's just enough to make him pop out and give him a little bit of a shadow. I've also popped the butterfly and added gems and glitter to the body and wings, but his Antonie were snipped off (ouch!)
I think the butterfly paper you can see came free with a magazine, might be LOTV, but I'm not sure.

 Inside I've used some tiny butterfly papers also a freebie 6x6 paper pack from Paper Craft Inspirations last month called Lily Rose. (It came with matching Lily Rose stamps too, which I haven't used yet!)
The font on the inside is a freebie on most sites, it's called AdineKirnberg-S (google the name, as I've been told not to link fonts any more to a certain site!) 
That's it I think! All you have to do now is pop over to [Pin]spirational and join in, don't forget the winner will have a choice of five digis of their choice from Dragaonsmoore, Spyder's Other Corner! Hoping to add this to a few
Challenges
Pile it on - add flowers 
 Cutiepie challenge-use a cute digi
Crafty Ribbons - Anything goes with ribbon
Crafting at the Weekend - Anything goes
Cards Galore - Use a digi 
Spyder's 'Other' Corner
.

11 comments:

  1. This is just darling. Love the blue colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyn great makes with your butterfly bear love the card you have made.
    I've been trying to get the Hedgie goes shopping digi but can't seem to down load him, please please please can you send her to me?
    Many many thanks
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. already sent to you Jackie! This weeks freebie will be a little late...(again!)

      Delete
  3. This is most definitely a cute digi!! Thanks for joining in at The Cutie Pies and Good Luck!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet card! Love cilirs and cute bear. hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness - how adorable !! I just love him all in blue. A wonderful card Spyder :-D xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so pretty! I love how you colored the bear and decorated the butterfly! The papers and flowers look great with it. It's cool that it printed out blue, as it goes so good with the rest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lyn, This card is gorgeous! I love the colors and that bear is just too cute! This is a very special card. I just love it and know the person receiving it will too. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous and oh so cute Lyn a great image and lovely colours.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable, love the monochrome feel to it x Thank you for joining us over at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge. Good luck, Hugs Samantha K x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies