Saturday 11 October 2014

Happy Anniversary Tom And Emma!!

Happy Anniversary Emma and Tom! Goodness doesn't time fly! It doesn't seem that long ago I was showing you pictures of the wedding and then all the wedding invitations I made (That were featured in a crafty mag!) and then of course pictures of baby Niamh when she was first born!!
All that was six years ago! It was a lovely hot sunny day....not like today all wet with thunder and lightening! (although there were a few sunny bits!) Anyway.  I was thinking I'd see them this weekend but can't! Still sitting on dogs!!  Luckily I started making the card a few weeks back, but didn't finish it until today! 
Here it is! I will tell you all about it later... but seeing I've nipped home from dog sitting to do this, I've now got to nip back again! The anniversary sentiment was done on the computer with a freebie font called  Holiday Springs BTN... better add that now, I'll never remember it later! Thank you for stopping by!! Have a great weekend!!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lyn.. I love the colours and sweet image and the card fold is fabulous..gorgeous. I'm dog sitting for the next 20 days..he is a cutie and not too much trouble..my dog is not impressed at all so lucky they live next door and I can keep them apart.

    Luv CHRISSYxx


    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,Lyn! Love the image and papers! Great style, the way it opens, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Emma, Tom and Emma, are sure to love it, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for them! Hope the have a nice anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great weekend too! Pretty card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lyn, I love this card! It is so adorable. I like the sentiment inside too. Love the papers you used. You did a great job with this card. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies