Friday 14 November 2014

At last Some....Quirky Mythical Ladies!

Evening, morning! This is a very quick post coz I'm hoping to sneak in without anyone noticing!  Here's my very very late DT card for Quirky Crafts challenge #23 "Quirky Mythical Ladies" which started last Sunday. Kemley is hosting this theme and it's her first challenge so pop over and say hi!! and of course join in!!
 Kemley would love to see...
Mermaids, elves, warriors, fairies, goddesses, nymphs etc. They make different choices, they star in many stories in different cultures. Those stories are filled with magic, love, faith, hope and fantasy.  kemley invites you to dream and create a project with these mythical ladies!
Stitchy Bear are our sponsors, so some lovely prizes for our winners!
Here' my card, Sorry Kemley for being so late! This week has been manic...(is that a word?) anyway, enough of that and back to the card...Everything has been inked and disdressed....including me!
 I've printed this fairy image by Floppy Latte Designs called Fairy Moon over some snowflakes by PinkPetticoat. (In side I've used blue stars) Layered it up over more of the same snown flakes, in white, added some sticky lace bought from Trago Mills last time I was down in Cornwall. (Love Trago Mills)  added two corner die-cuts in silver miri card, and two silver edged die-cut sentiments (a tiny fairy and the word 'Dream') from a sheet by Craft Creations.
I've also added tiny snowflake punched out shapes and loads of Stickles Glitter glue, along with some white Eye-lash wool...
I'll add this to last weeks challenge post over on Quirky...but you might see it on this weeks reminder post too...as I'm not sure where I'll be! Well, that's it, that's my Mythical Lady.. ...a fairy.... or are they? You could say,  most of the time, I'm away with the fairies...
Challenges
 OSAAT-Face Book- Anything Goes must use a StitchyBear Digital product

6 comments:

  1. Spyder - how are you, I see you are still creating beautiful cards...hope you are well, sounds like it from your post lol...take care and thank you for joining us at OSAAT - if you are on facebook, why not join our challenge there too!! Anything goes with a SB digi...stitchy xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyn this is gorgeous I love that silhouette image also the wonderful design, super, super make.,
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous this card is and such a lovely image. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Jennie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very pretty Lyn, love the colours and die cuts with this silhouette.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies