Sunday 20 September 2015

Quirky Animal Magic Reminder!

Okay... this'll be quick! (depending on how fast you read it I suppose!) I'm balancing across dozens of Very Useful Boxes (from my x craft room) to try and reach my computer and any second now I might crash down between them all and land in a heap on the floor! 
We have dogs staying and if this happens they'll all think it's a great fun game and jump on me! Go on, try it. If you have a dog, fall on the ground and start rolling about... in seconds they'll be rolling all over you! Guaranteed!!
So? What else is happening? Well, after almost ten months, we have finally managed to fill in the cracks in my old craft room, get rid of the mouldy patches and paint two of the walls! Deep sigh. Still can't make up my mind if it's going to go back as a craftroom or turn back into a bedroom... perhaps I should put it to a Blogger Vote!?!
Anyway, here's my second card for the challenge I've started over on the Quirky Craft Challenge blog. A big 'Thank You' to Monica for starting the Quirky Crafts post off for me!! I forgot what day it was again... (if head...not suck on...lose it...hmmm.)
I've used the same digi as last week, from  Sweet Pea Stamps!   but this time I've used darker colours, (prompted by their fabulous picture)  using Promarkers and made it look a bit more like the witching hour of  Midnight.
This was the darkest blue I had, (or could find) I tried black, but didn't like it. I've used papers called Neighbourwood, half of them are already glittered. I love the animals in this paper stack, mostly Owls, deer and squirrels but there's also foxes, frogs and otters too, so I thought they went well with this image.
I've added loads of Gems and Stickles Glitter glue, as well as a cute little glass jar filled with Magic purple fairy dust! (ok, it's really very fine purple glitter! and can be used as a little cord necklace) There's Pisces fishes on the tiny label plus a fairy charm attached. I haven't added any sentiment yet, but do have one for when I send the card off...

Well, I think that's it... have to go take the mutts out now, it's pee and poop time (again!)

8 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card, Lyn. Have a nice day. hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyn
    what a great idea for a card ! Gorgeous image and love the lil bottle really adds that finishing touch. I agree,those papers are really special.
    I haven't been around for a while so l am gradually catching up on everyone's blogs......looks like you have been busy ! I always enjoyed visiting your blog and have even used a few of your digis .. I will pop back over soon..Hope you are well..
    Hugs
    Susan x(saramar))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with the dogs! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lyn,
    Pretty card! Love the animal papers! I don't know what to tell you about your craft/bedroom. I have a craftroom, that I wish had room for an exercise bike, but it is full! Maybe in the future! Hope you and the doggies are having a fun time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful and great card Lyn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for craftroom! Sounds like you've been super busy! Love your card - it's gorgeous! The little glitter jar necklace is such a nice touch!

    Just popping in to let you know I made a card with your Haunted House - it's on my blog today:

    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2015/09/haunted-house.html

    Thank you so much! I love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is lovely Lyn, I have visions of you falling off boxes now! Hope not!
    I didn't spot the necklace before, that is a lovely idea.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies